Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Share KSS on: Share to Facebook Post to my twitter!
Welcome to Kurdistan sky scrapers forum. Hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Miss Kurdistan; 2013
Topic Started: 28th September 2013 - 10:01 AM (15,964 Views)
ALAN
Member Avatar

Lavin Hama, a Kurdish-American from Michigan, was crowned "Miss Iraq" USA 2013 on Saturday night in Skokie, Illinois. why? bcos iraqi woman are covered up to their faces so kurds have to represent them and we use our flag for it too ;)

Attached to this post:
Attachments: 1392453_671982392823559_876694062_n.jpg (72.2 KB)
Russian Girenak Joseph, who visited Kirkuk in Kurdistan as a part of his tour throu the 1870 - 1873 AD, who published the results of his trip & his studies later in 1879, in the 4th volume in the Bulletin of the Caucasus department of the Royal Geographical Russian Society estimated Kirkuk's population as many as 12-50,000 people, & he emphasized that except 40 Christian families, the rest of the population were Kurds. As for The Turkmen & Arabs, they have not been already existed at the time.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ALAN
Member Avatar

Miss Kurdistan awards 10 Kurdish active women
Attached to this post:
Attachments: 11.jpg (225.72 KB)
Attachments: 15.jpg (47.85 KB)
Attachments: 16.jpg (37.94 KB)
Attachments: 17.jpg (39.69 KB)
Attachments: 18.jpg (40.44 KB)
Attachments: 19.jpg (35.94 KB)
Attachments: 123.jpg (166.79 KB)
Attachments: 14.jpg (150.25 KB)
Attachments: 13.jpg (123.07 KB)
Attachments: 12.jpg (102.86 KB)
Russian Girenak Joseph, who visited Kirkuk in Kurdistan as a part of his tour throu the 1870 - 1873 AD, who published the results of his trip & his studies later in 1879, in the 4th volume in the Bulletin of the Caucasus department of the Royal Geographical Russian Society estimated Kirkuk's population as many as 12-50,000 people, & he emphasized that except 40 Christian families, the rest of the population were Kurds. As for The Turkmen & Arabs, they have not been already existed at the time.

Zinar
Member Avatar
Kurdo

Lets be honest guys, the girls arent close to be the most pretty kurdish girls. This newroz i saw so pretty girls who look 20 times better than the girls in the pictures you guys posted :P

Fire
Member Avatar

They are just too painted. I like these natural girls more , with less make up and their natural beauty.

the SUN child
Member Avatar
ZAGROS-ARYAN

Zinar
27th March 2014 - 05:06 AM
Lets be honest guys, the girls arent close to be the most pretty kurdish girls. This newroz i saw so pretty girls who look 20 times better than the girls in the pictures you guys posted :P
With all due respect but Kurdish girls from Rojhelat are the most beautiful women we Kurds have, girls from Rojava come after. The less attractieve girls are from Bashur.

For true beauties you have to be in Rojhelat!

Pker2theend
Member Avatar

the SUN child
27th March 2014 - 05:23 AM
Zinar
27th March 2014 - 05:06 AM
With all due respect but Kurdish girls from Rojhelat are the most beautiful women we Kurds have, girls from Rojava come after. The less attractieve girls are from Bashur.

For true beauties you have to be in Rojhelat!
And we don't like to share with the rest of Kurdistan, usually men in rojhalet have 4-5 wives, but unfortunately things are going down my grandpa only has 3 wives and now my uncle only has 2 wives :(
Friday, May 29th, 2015

Today, 5:55 AM
Tevger: i love kdpi.

the SUN child
Member Avatar
ZAGROS-ARYAN

Pker2theend
27th March 2014 - 05:36 AM
And we don't like to share with the rest of Kurdistan,
Is this ony a Shikaki thing? hmmm :P lol It's good thing because Persian fags don't get our women!

How many wives does your daddy have? With other words how many mothers do YOU have? hihi

Pker2theend
Member Avatar

the SUN child
27th March 2014 - 05:41 AM
Pker2theend
27th March 2014 - 05:36 AM
And we don't like to share with the rest of Kurdistan,
Is this ony a Shikaki thing? hmmm :P lol It's good thing because Persian fags don't get our women!

How many wives does your daddy have? With other words how many mothers do YOU have? hihi
Dad lived most his life here so only one.
Friday, May 29th, 2015

Zinar
Member Avatar
Kurdo

Guys dont worry men from Diyarbakir are playboys we get all girls we want my grandpa had Girlfriends when he was 80+.

Pker2theend
Member Avatar

Zinar
27th March 2014 - 05:54 AM
Guys dont worry men from Diyarbakir are playboys we get all girls we want my grandpa had Girlfriends when he was 80+.
This old man I knew lived in my moms village he was 90+ he wanted an 18 year old wife haha He died a year later ;) :(
Friday, May 29th, 2015

Zinar
Member Avatar
Kurdo

In my opinion the girls from Rojava are prettiest. And as we all know the majority of all girls like boys/men from the capitals in this case Amed.

the SUN child
Member Avatar
ZAGROS-ARYAN

Pker2theend
27th March 2014 - 05:51 AM
Dad lived most his life here so only one.
What a shame!

My great, great grandfather was a doctor in Kurdistan. He had 7 wives and only 1 son, and I'm a descendant of his only son. Once he set one of his wives on fire. True story!
Edited by the SUN child, 27th March 2014 - 06:09 AM.

Halo
Member Avatar
Têkoşer

You remember when SKies such as alanj went wacko wacko over her? Posting her all over youtube degrading true Kurdish beauty? With titles as: Most beautiful Kurdish girl and planet and stuff. And when we Ekies true Kurds try to distance ourselves from persians and their language see what they do in Slemani/Qaladze. All they do is singing to Moein and Omid. If the americans would just have helepd us instead ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1RPFsph9zs haha
Quote:

Alasha: Asking and discussing is not forbidden, rather prohibited on this forum

ALAN
Member Avatar

She isn't the actual miss KURDISTAN she is a WANNA be and went there on her own without any sponsorship
Attached to this post:
Attachments: image.jpg (160.38 KB)
Attachments: image.jpg (124.58 KB)
Attachments: image.jpg (163.82 KB)

ALAN
Member Avatar

The all new Miss Kurdistan
Attached to this post:
Attachments: image.jpeg (253.86 KB)
Attachments: image.jpeg (64.1 KB)
Attachments: image.jpeg (47.04 KB)
Attachments: image.jpeg (115.39 KB)
Attachments: image.jpeg (81.72 KB)
Attachments: image.jpeg (153.44 KB)
Attachments: image.jpeg (169.81 KB)
Attachments: image.jpeg (61.91 KB)
Attachments: image.jpeg (64.45 KB)
Attachments: image.jpeg (192.95 KB)

Halo
Member Avatar
Têkoşer

she is mahabadi
Quote:

Alasha: Asking and discussing is not forbidden, rather prohibited on this forum

kurdishpatriot
Member Avatar
secular sheikh

she is beautiful.
#PROMOTEWOMENRIGHTS They should be able to decide on their own whether they want to take the pill or want an abortion.
"shengal bo ezdi ya", Ezidi namerin, HATA ARAB NAMAYEN NEK SHENGAL!
"A society can never be free without women's liberation" - Abdullah Ocalan

ALAN
Member Avatar

Attached to this post:
Attachments: IMG_7474.jpg (309.21 KB)
Attachments: IMG_7475.jpg (29.16 KB)
Attachments: IMG_7476.jpg (68.68 KB)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Culture · Next Topic »

Find more great themes at the Zathyus Network Resources