Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Share KSS on: Share to Facebook Post to my twitter!
Welcome to Kurdistan sky scrapers forum. Hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Ghobadi establishes the first film institute in Kurdistan
Topic Started: 14th September 2013 - 06:41 PM (841 Views)
Halo
Member Avatar
Têkoşer

Shafaq News / The global Kurdish filmmaker, Bahman Ghobadi announced on Saturday, opening the first specialized film institute in Hewlêr city

, the capital of South Kurdistan named " Hermank " Film Institute, stressing that the study will begin in the coming weeks .

“The establishment of the Institute will be at my own expense in order to train and prepare the cadres film , indicating that the acceptance of applications for the first academic year starts in the coming weeks ,” Ghobadi, winner of a lot of international film awards said in a statement received by “Shafaq News”.

Ghobadi stressed that “this institute is the first of its kind in Kurdistan, but in i-rack also on the basis of his commitment to the establishment of an academic institution to prepare cinematic technical personnel, and develop the capabilities of current artists from the scientific side”.

Ghobadi pointed out that he secured high - level cadres of teacher from Iran, the United States and some European countries to lecture and teach in the institute, which will include theoretical and practical lectures in the film, photography, scenario, editing, acting and dubbing fields.

He added that the study at the Institute of Hermank Film will be in Kurdish language, and " If students wanted in reasonable rate to be taught in English language, we will secure that to them”.
Quote:

Alasha: Asking and discussing is not forbidden, rather prohibited on this forum
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zagros
Member Avatar

Simko
14th September 2013 - 06:41 PM
Shafaq News / The global Kurdish filmmaker, Bahman Ghobadi announced on Saturday, opening the first specialized film institute in Hewlêr city

, the capital of South Kurdistan named " Hermank " Film Institute, stressing that the study will begin in the coming weeks .

“The establishment of the Institute will be at my own expense in order to train and prepare the cadres film , indicating that the acceptance of applications for the first academic year starts in the coming weeks ,” Ghobadi, winner of a lot of international film awards said in a statement received by “Shafaq News”.

Ghobadi stressed that “this institute is the first of its kind in Kurdistan, but in i-rack also on the basis of his commitment to the establishment of an academic institution to prepare cinematic technical personnel, and develop the capabilities of current artists from the scientific side”.

Ghobadi pointed out that he secured high - level cadres of teacher from Iran, the United States and some European countries to lecture and teach in the institute, which will include theoretical and practical lectures in the film, photography, scenario, editing, acting and dubbing fields.

He added that the study at the Institute of Hermank Film will be in Kurdish language, and " If students wanted in reasonable rate to be taught in English language, we will secure that to them”.
yay Kurdish movies will rising! Really good news. I haven't seen kurdish movie.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Culture · Next Topic »

Find more great themes at the Zathyus Network Resources