Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Share KSS on: Share to Facebook Post to my twitter!
Welcome to Kurdistan sky scrapers forum. Hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Western Kurdistan (Rojava) | Articles; All news related to WK etc...
Topic Started: 18th November 2012 - 07:31 PM (1,085,744 Views)
Ali Alqosh
Member Avatar
Pêşrew
Tevger
11th October 2013 - 06:30 AM
Anyone has any idea why Apo is so silent about the Rojava situation? I am beginning to doubt the peace process a lot. It might just be a way for AKP to try to create disunity among NK and WK people. PKK not being active is already a sign of lack of solidarity. At the very least Apo should speak out against it. I assure you, if Apo would just tell Kurds to block the border between NK and WK, Kurds would be out there in masses.

I think it is cause he doesn't simply care anymore?? At least the man he is now..he says "that we shouldn't split from Turkey with our muslim brotherhood. Muslim brotherhood? Does it even exist? All they say is "allah akbar " booooom! And the fact that apo is the reason many young kurds have died for nothing including friends of mine. In my eyes he is just another ataturk jash. In my eyes he is the reason why the kurdish question is so messed up. I mean, Really learn your mothertoung in school and pay for it? That is like paying for insulting yourself. My father was a teacher. Do you know what kids are forced to do in schools? Learn about atapussy. They even have to say things like"ataturk the holy father of turks be praised and long live our nation" and if he cared for kurds he wouldn't talk more than he acts!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

purearch72
No Avatar
Banned by member request
I wouldn't go as far as calling him a jash, but there is reason to believe he may be mentally ill after being alone all these years. You shouldn't put lots of faith in him it's not like he controls his actions, he's more of a symbol otherwise he is powerless.
Geliye Qasumlo
Posted Image

Ali Alqosh
Member Avatar
Pêşrew
purearch72
12th October 2013 - 04:42 PM
I wouldn't go as far as calling him a jash, but there is reason to believe he may be mentally ill after being alone all these years. You shouldn't put lots of faith in him it's not like he controls his actions, he's more of a symbol otherwise he is powerless.
Well then who controlls the pkk?
Whar I meant was that most bakuri kurds care for him more then themselves and other kurds..

ALAN
Member Avatar

Quote:

In Syria, Displaced Arabs Seek Kurdish Protection

This also happens in South Kurdistan, they have the bigger lands and resources but they take shelter in Kurdish lands and enjoy its safe environment but why really? Can't they do the same thing!? Put their shia sunni conflict aside and live a federal system? Why can't they negotiate and settle things like civilized people do and yet according to most irackis Kurds are dumb and need to make jokes on ;-)
Russian Girenak Joseph, who visited Kirkuk in Kurdistan as a part of his tour throu the 1870 - 1873 AD, who published the results of his trip & his studies later in 1879, in the 4th volume in the Bulletin of the Caucasus department of the Royal Geographical Russian Society estimated Kirkuk's population as many as 12-50,000 people, & he emphasized that except 40 Christian families, the rest of the population were Kurds. As for The Turkmen & Arabs, they have not been already existed at the time.

Dalaho
Member Avatar
Têkoşer
Beautiful letter by Barzanî to Salih Muslim regarding the martyrdom of his son.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: BWVSpKVIMAE79qy.jpg (60.94 KB)

Xoybun"WHERE? Give me the picture of his arm, I will find his facebook account"

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dalaho
Member Avatar
Têkoşer
Remember Mehmet Haran, father of 4 martyred guerrillas. Remember & celebrate his sacrifice & humility.

Attached to this post:
Attachments: BUa4DqYCEAAms9l.jpg (16.93 KB)

FulcrumKAF
Member Avatar
Po210

YPG commander, Sipan Hemo, to Yekiti, el Parti and Azadi:

"Be happy. You have hurt us more than our enemies, because you have been stabbing us from behind. We know what you have been doing in recent days. If you do not support and attend a national conference, we will reveal your true faces to the public"

When injustice becomes law,rebellion becomes duty

Never plan on the thoughts of others, but on their capabilities

Chase all al nusra and ISIS terrorists out of Kurdistan!! Her biji YPG and Peshmerga!

Tevger
Member Avatar
Salar
Fulcrum, how come the leaders of ISIS and Nusra are some times on the front line? And how serious and big of a blow is it for the group when their leaders/commanders get killed? Could one expect the simple soldiers/recruits to decrease once all their high ranking commanders are dead?
Posted Image

FulcrumKAF
Member Avatar
Po210

Their top leaders are never in the front-line (Abu Muhammad and the shura council). The top leadership are the ones with the international contacts and contact other warlords/leaders to recruit terrorist. They also organize fundraising and weapon purchases.
Abu muhammed is btw just something he is called by his fellow terrorists. His real name is unknown (so is his nationality, even tho we suspect him to be from Syria-The Golan heights). There is rumors he have been fighting in i-rack earlier.

They also have a military council. However, that military council is subordinate to the religious (Shura) one and can not make any decision without approval. The members of the military council is not present in the frontline either.

The commanders and religious figures that we often do capture/kill are local amir commanders and/or a religious supervisor that is responsible to command forces in the local governorate. Because of that we should not expect lesser numbers of Al nusra in Syria when we kill one of their commanders/religious figures. What we do gain from killing them is that the new commanders that replace them are (often) not experienced, and thus make many military mistakes. We have had that happen earlier all over Syria.

You see, al nusra have a commander and religious figure for all the governorates in Syria. These commanders are called local amirs and a religious figure is always present with a local amir and must make sure the commander, his soldiers and civilians in the area do fallow islamic law. Governorates are often divded into several zones (City,Country-side etc). Therefore more than one amir (and a religous figure) per governorate is common.

There is this field commander that should be targeted. His name is Abu Muhammad al-Kurdi. He is responsible for many of the battles with kurds and is a experienced and skilled commander. Unfortunately he does not fight in the front lines and is heavily protected.

To answer your comment shortly, heval:
If we manage to kill the Shura council, then we should expect a decrease in numbers. But unfortunately most of the dead commanders are local amirs, and therefore is not a huge blow to al nusra as a whole. We did capture one important leader a while back tho, but i think we had to exchange him (for YPG soldiers or kurdish civilians. I can`t remember).
Edited by FulcrumKAF, 13th October 2013 - 06:31 PM.

Chase all al nusra and ISIS terrorists out of Kurdistan!! Her biji YPG and Peshmerga!

Qandil
Member Avatar
Salar
Wow, Fulcrum, impressive info.

So is this Abu Muhammad al-Kurdi an ethnic Kurd, or does he just have that name?
Edited by Qandil, 13th October 2013 - 08:21 PM.
I'm watching ya'll!

Posted Image

FulcrumKAF
Member Avatar
Po210

Im not sure, to be honest. I would guess yes.
Btw, Abu Muhammed Al-Kurdi might be another "inside name", just like the leader of Al nusra is called Abu Muhammed Al-Julani (not his real name).

Maybe someone else here knows?
Edited by FulcrumKAF, 13th October 2013 - 08:32 PM.

jjmuneer
Member Avatar
KSS Salar
If this is him, then he doesn't look Kurdish at all:
Posted Image

FulcrumKAF
Member Avatar
Po210

I think that is Abu Muhammed Al-Julani with his bodyguards.

jjmuneer
Member Avatar
KSS Salar
FulcrumKAF
13th October 2013 - 09:14 PM
I think that is Abu Muhammed Al-Julani with his bodyguards.
Oh if you could find me a picture of him.

FulcrumKAF
Member Avatar
Po210

Unfortunately i can`t seem to find a picture of him. Prominent al nusra leaders often hide their identity.
I might be wrong tho, and the picture you found could be of Al kurdi.

All ISIS commanders look pretty much the same lol
Edited by FulcrumKAF, 13th October 2013 - 09:44 PM.

ALAN
Member Avatar

He is Kurdish I remember reading an article about him awhile ago
Russian Girenak Joseph, who visited Kirkuk in Kurdistan as a part of his tour throu the 1870 - 1873 AD, who published the results of his trip & his studies later in 1879, in the 4th volume in the Bulletin of the Caucasus department of the Royal Geographical Russian Society estimated Kirkuk's population as many as 12-50,000 people, & he emphasized that except 40 Christian families, the rest of the population were Kurds. As for The Turkmen & Arabs, they have not been already existed at the time.

Ali Alqosh
Member Avatar
Pêşrew
ALAN
13th October 2013 - 10:15 PM
He is Kurdish I remember reading an article about him awhile ago
many palestinians have the surname al kurdi aswell. they are suspected to be decendants from ayyubis kurdish/median soldiers! just something I heard before!

:kflag: :kflag: :kflag: :kflag: :kflag: :kflag: :kflag: :kflag: :kflag:
Edited by Ali Alqosh, 13th October 2013 - 10:19 PM.

Dalaho
Member Avatar
Têkoşer
This is also a inside name: Abu Omar al-Kurdi, real name Sami Muhammad Ali Said al-Jaaf, was a top bombmaker for Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's organization in i-rack, Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad. He was captured in January 2005.

Dalaho
Member Avatar
Têkoşer
Do they wanna relate themselves with our great Saladin or something?

AlanJunior
No Avatar
Liberal

Their ethnic roots don't matter, they abandoned those when they joined those groups. They don't represent anyone but themselves.

Ali Alqosh
Member Avatar
Pêşrew
Simko
13th October 2013 - 10:26 PM
Do they wanna relate themselves with our great Saladin or something?
Heval I think so! I mentioned it earlier! :D I think it's some propaganda or something so people will think they're all kurds?

:kflag: :kflag: :kflag: :kflag: :kflag: :kflag: :kflag: :kflag: :kflag:

FulcrumKAF
Member Avatar
Po210

Interesting information, kak Simko. Are you sure they are the same Al-kurdi? Have he fled?

Yes, they see Saladin as a ultimate warrior. One of the most elite Palestinian formations, the Salahadin brigade, do also use his name. They were the first one to destroy the latest merkava tank (Israel's main battle tank. Have the best protection of any tank in the world). Palestinians regarded the merkava as invincible before the salahdin brigade blew up one. Many other brigades had fired several RPG rounds on the side armour of the same tank without destroying it (which they were not used to. Tanks like T-55,T-62,T-72,M48, M60, Centurion etc gets destroyed by a RPG hit (with right warhead) on the side armour).

Edit: With a tandem heat warhead on a RPG, it can penetrate even the front armor of the mentioned tanks (T-55, M48 and co) over. Its all about the warhead.
Edited by FulcrumKAF, 13th October 2013 - 10:45 PM.

jjmuneer
Member Avatar
KSS Salar
Just show me their pictures and I can tell you whether they are Kurdsih or not.

Dalaho
Member Avatar
Têkoşer
FulcrumKAF
13th October 2013 - 10:41 PM
Interesting information, kak Simko. Are you sure they are the same Al-kurdi? Have he fled?

Yes, they see Saladin as a ultimate warrior. One of the most elite Palestinian formations, the Salahadin brigade, do also use his name. They were the first one to destroy the latest merkava tank (Israel's main battle tank. Have the best protection of any tank in the world). Palestinians regarded the merkava as invincible before the salahdin brigade blew up one. Many other brigades had fired several RPG rounds on the side armour of the same tank without destroying it (which they were not used to. Tanks like T-55,T-62,T-72,M48, M60, Centurion etc gets destroyed by a RPG hit (with right warhead) on the side armour).

Edit: With a tandem heat warhead on a RPG, it can penetrate even the front armor of the mentioned tanks (T-55, M48 and co) over. Its all about the warhead.
I don't think they are thr same. This one is Omar while the other one had Muhammed. But maybe he was one of those who escaped from the prison?

ALAN
Member Avatar

Najmaddin Karim sends his condolences to Salih Muslim

Attached to this post:
Attachments: image.jpg (99.86 KB)

12 users reading this topic (6 Guests and 1 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News & updates · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the Zathyus Network Resources