Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Share KSS on: Share to Facebook Post to my twitter!
Welcome to Kurdistan sky scrapers forum. Hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Western Kurdistan (Rojava) | Articles; All news related to WK etc...
Topic Started: 18th November 2012 - 07:31 PM (2,860,561 Views)
Xoybun
No Avatar
PERMANENTLY BANNED
ALAN
16th October 2013 - 08:32 PM
Simko
16th October 2013 - 02:34 AM
I screamed of happiness togheter with our sisters and brothers when I saw this:
Interesting fulcrum what anti tank rocker is that YPG using :D
It's the Kurdish RPG, see how it rolls a hundred times before squashing that tank
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

ALAN
Simko
16th October 2013 - 02:34 AM
I screamed of happiness togheter with our sisters and brothers when I saw this:
Interesting fulcrum what anti tank rocker is that YPG using :D
Hard to say just by the looks of the rocket fired at that range.
Its either AT-3 or AT-4 (9K111. Do not confuse with the swedish). Most likely an AT-4.

Quote Post Goto Top

Şirnex
Member Avatar

Simko
16th October 2013 - 02:42 AM
Al Rat Emir killed by YPG

is "Rat" his real name lol

Halo
Member Avatar
Têkoşer

Some smelly stinking rats killed by our Qehremans

Attached to this post:
Attachments: BWuEBcECQAAwBt9.png (545.06 KB)
Quote:

Alasha: Asking and discussing is not forbidden, rather prohibited on this forum

Burnsss
No Avatar

FulcrumKAF
17th October 2013 - 05:32 AM
ALAN

Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
Hard to say just by the looks of the rocket fired at that range.
Its either AT-3 or AT-4 (9K111. Do not confuse with the swedish). Most likely an AT-4.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9K115-2_Metis-M

Most common in Syria, one military guy also said it´s Metis-M.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanks for correcting the mistake.
Quote Post Goto Top

ALAN
Member Avatar

Interesting that YPG has them thanks :)
Russian Girenak Joseph, who visited Kirkuk in Kurdistan as a part of his tour throu the 1870 - 1873 AD, who published the results of his trip & his studies later in 1879, in the 4th volume in the Bulletin of the Caucasus department of the Royal Geographical Russian Society estimated Kirkuk's population as many as 12-50,000 people, & he emphasized that except 40 Christian families, the rest of the population were Kurds. As for The Turkmen & Arabs, they have not been already existed at the time.

Tevger
Member Avatar

Christian-Syriac- Assyriani leader and leader of the orthodox church in Germany, Semun Demir; We stand behind the ideas presented by Abdullah Ocalan and we encourage a peaceful co existence in Mesopotamia.

Posted Image
'' Don't touch me doctor! My death is necessary for the Kurds to wake up''

jjmuneer
Member Avatar
Merg û Şeref

If his referring to the Med region of Rojava, then I'm fine with it being called Mesopotamia, but the rest of Kurdistan is Kurdistan. 'Land of the Kurds'.

Diako
Member Avatar
Biji LGBT Takbir...Takbir

christians still refer their homeland as mesopotamia, they even call their language north mesopotamian arabic or something.

jjmuneer
Member Avatar
Merg û Şeref

Diako
17th October 2013 - 10:40 PM
christians still refer their homeland as mesopotamia, they even call their language north mesopotamian arabic or something.
So? Are were going to bend over to Christians purely because they show sympathy towards us? The name stays, it's called Kurdistan.

Qandil
Member Avatar

Salih Muslim meets wounded YPG fighters.

Posted Image
"Kurdino! Bibin yek; eger hûn nebin yek, hûn ê herin yek bi yek." - Cigerxwîn.

Azamat
Member Avatar

When neighbors talk of "peaceful co-existence" with us, it usually involves having us denied our rights and an independent state.

Halo
Member Avatar
Têkoşer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiOksWaW9YE
Quote:

Zlatan10
No Avatar

Dewran
18th October 2013 - 01:03 AM
Salih Muslim meets wounded YPG fighters.

Posted Image
This is his other son
Edited by Zlatan10, 18th October 2013 - 01:33 AM.

Halo
Member Avatar
Têkoşer

This will come in handy(captured from the latest clashes)

Attached to this post:
Attachments: BWtPIXPCEAA_t4q.jpg (69.3 KB)
Quote:

Kurdistano
No Avatar

The reason why they ask Kurdistan for being called "Mesopotamia" is because they make themselves hope about these Regions.

Look at this map, the area marked in black. Give it to them and get rid of their demands once for all. As long as they don't have a country, they can demand land all the way up to Mars without even having population there, and honestly they might even do.

Blue is Rojava Kurdistan.

Posted Image

Edited by Kurdistano, 18th October 2013 - 02:13 AM.

Kurdistano
No Avatar

Tevger
18th October 2013 - 01:24 AM
They do actually do something about it. Actually, it was a mistake of me to put it here without the full interview. In the interview he says that they actively support and work directly with PYD, and that they encourage the Syriac and Christian communities in Rojava to work with PYD.
My friend, the problem are not a few spiritual leaders, but those pathetic individuals in the US, Europe and Australia with their wannabe politicians, those who have contact to the West say exactly the opposite than these Assyrians in the Near East.

RawandKurdistani
Member Avatar
Surchi/Xoshnawi

Kurdistano
18th October 2013 - 01:36 AM
The reason why they ask Kurdistan for being called "Mesopotamia" is because they make themselves hope about these Regions.

Look at this map, the area marked in black. Give it to them and get rid of their demands once for all. As long as they don't have a country, they can demand land all the way up to Mars without even having population there, and honestly they might even do.

Posted Image

Do i spot Hasakah, one of the biggest Kurdish cities of rojava within these proposed borders?
I am confused by God's wisdom:
In this world of States
Why have the Kurds remained Stateless, dispossessed,
What for have they all become fugitives, condemned?

Ahmad Khani

Feed the hungry and visit a sick person
And free the captive
If he be unjustly confined
Assist any person oppressed
Whether Muslim or non-Muslim

- Prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (PBUH)

Posted Image

Fire
Member Avatar

We all know that Kurdistan is by miles more important than anything. And PKK and Reber APO would be the first ones who agree with that. First of all we liberate Kurdistan and then live in good neighbourship with our neighbours. It's as simple as that. Don't even need to have a debate about that.

We need to define what is meant with peaceful co existence. Simple answer. If you want to live in freedom and peace, you need to have a good relationship with your neighbours. Otherwise you will live in fear like Israel. You can even translate that into your private life. To have a good relationship with your neighbour is much better than to have an enemyship. Otherwise you will always live in a war.

But we need to be indeed very careful concerning Assyrians. They are like little crying chickens who try to steal Kurdish land by playing the victim.

jjmuneer
Member Avatar
Merg û Şeref

What I don't understand is what do these Assyrians want? I mean ask yourself this, what do they really want? The internet Assyrians when you ask them the question of "Would you actually live in an independant Assyria in the Middle-east?". I never seem to get a response, I also personally asked Elias Assyrian internet warrior. It goes to show, all this "nationalism" for their "beloved Assyria" is just bullcrap. Anyway what is the problem, aren't they Christian? So aren't they happy in America or Sweden Christian nations?
Edited by jjmuneer, 18th October 2013 - 01:52 AM.

Kurdistano
No Avatar

RawandKurdistani
18th October 2013 - 01:48 AM
Kurdistano
18th October 2013 - 01:36 AM

Posted Image

Do i spot Hasakah, one of the biggest Kurdish cities of rojava within these proposed borders?
sorry my fault, the city is mixed I put it inside because I wanted to connect the areas. I could have let it out.

Kurdistano
No Avatar

here i tried to fix it.

Posted Image
Edited by Kurdistano, 18th October 2013 - 02:12 AM.

Halo
Member Avatar
Têkoşer

A great leader
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKvouebyl_k
Quote:

jjmuneer
Member Avatar
Merg û Şeref

Simko
18th October 2013 - 06:49 AM
He looks very sincerce and innocent, I have no shred of doubt he actually cares for those people.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News & updates · Next Topic »

Find more great themes at the Zathyus Network Resources