Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Share KSS on: Share to Facebook Post to my twitter!
Welcome to Kurdistan sky scrapers forum. Hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Western Kurdistan (Rojava) | Articles; All news related to WK etc...
Topic Started: 18th November 2012 - 07:31 PM (2,788,133 Views)
purearch72
No Avatar
Banned by member request

Ugh when was the last time he was even in rojhava I don't regard him or any pkk affiliate group heads as leaders.
Geliye Qasumlo
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tevger
Member Avatar

Zlatan10
27th August 2013 - 05:45 AM
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE97P0Q520130826?irpc=932
what is wrong S Muslim? Whole world is against Assad .(except russia and iran). when will the Muslim understand it
UN also said Assad was not the one who used chemical weapons. Everyone knows that Assad did not use them. He would commit suicide if he did. So what is your point? Truth is truth. We can not blame Assad for something he did no do.
'' Don't touch me doctor! My death is necessary for the Kurds to wake up''

the SUN child
Member Avatar
ZAGROS-ARYAN

Kaway Asngar
27th August 2013 - 05:09 AM
russia did nothing
all they did was bluffing

this is the first time UK & USA talk about intervention, and Russia immediately backed off

I am sure if they talked about intervention (military) 2 years ago, Russia would have dropped Syria & Assad then instead of now

It was all a big bluff !
Russia is just trying to make money till the last moment before a cash-cow is definitely finished.

purearch72
No Avatar
Banned by member request

Tevger
27th August 2013 - 05:50 AM
Zlatan10
what is wrong S Muslim? Whole world is against Assad .(except russia and iran). when will the Muslim understand it
UN also said Assad was not the one who used chemical weapons. Everyone knows that Assad did not use them. He would commit suicide if he did. So what is your point? Truth is truth. We can not blame Assad for something he did no do.
Kerry said himself these are the same wepons they know Assad has and he also said he told the FM that if they didn't allow observers in right away it was a clear that they used the wepons. He even said they were shelling to cover it.
Geliye Qasumlo
Posted Image

the SUN child
Member Avatar
ZAGROS-ARYAN

Turkey thinks it’s good for Turkey that US will attack Syria. If Turkey wants to help USA this time (after it's mistakes in i-rack and Afghanistan) Turkey will only assist logistically and NOT militarily. A Turkish soldier will never put his foot on Rojava soil! USA is not allowing them to do that! haha

Turkey doesn’t even understand that from the first day when Assad is gone, Kurds in Rojava will be free to decide their own fate and future! So, Turkey is f*cked no matter what will happen in Syria! vic
Edited by the SUN child, 27th August 2013 - 06:03 AM.

Tevger
Member Avatar

purearch72
27th August 2013 - 05:55 AM
Tevger
Kerry said himself these are the same wepons they know Assad has and he also said he told the FM that if they didn't allow observers in right away it was a clear that they used the wepons. He even said they were shelling to cover it.
Assad has the upper hand in the war now that the opposition is divided in two fronts. one fighting Kurds the other fighting Alawis. the chemical weapons were used around Damascus and near the UN investigation team. it makes no sense that Assad would do such thing unless he really wants an US-intervene. furthermore, back in May, rebels were proven to use sarin gas. they were even caught inside turkey.

purearch72
No Avatar
Banned by member request

He's losing man it's getting obvious now that his time is coming to an end Fsa doesn't fight Kurds al nusrais our enemy.
Geliye Qasumlo
Posted Image

jjmuneer
Member Avatar
Merg û Şeref

purearch72
27th August 2013 - 06:05 AM
He's losing man it's getting obvious now that his time is coming to an end Fsa doesn't fight Kurds al nusrais our enemy.
LOL? How is it ovbious? He was winning like a week or so ago, all of a sudden he is losing the war? He was pushing far north and regaining alot of FSA areas.

Tevger is right it is illogical for him to use chemical weapons to win the war, especially on civilians(non-military targets).

Tevger
Member Avatar

Al nusra is considered the most disciplined of the FSA. FSA is basically groups like al nusra and al liwa.

purearch72
No Avatar
Banned by member request

Alright if you guys think Assad is going to win that's your opinion, but he'll never win. I predict an intervention or no fly zone very soon.
Geliye Qasumlo
Posted Image

Tevger
Member Avatar

I am not saying he is winning. nor do i hope he does. but i refuse to believe that he is so stupid to use chemical weapons while he is actually gaining ground. and on civilians? Why?

jjmuneer
Member Avatar
Merg û Şeref

Syrian Kurdish leader says Assad not to blame for attack
(Reuters) - Syrian President Bashar al-Assad would not be "so stupid" as to use chemical weapons close to Damascus, the leader of the country's largest Kurdish group said.

Saleh Muslim, head of the Kurdish Democratic Union Party (PYD), said he doubted the Syrian president would resort to using such weapons when he felt he had the upper hand in the country's civil war.

He suggested last Wednesday's attack, which the opposition says was carried out by government forces and killed hundreds of people, was aimed at framing Assad and provoking an international reaction. Assad has denied his forces used chemical weapons.

"The regime in Syria ... has chemical weapons, but they wouldn't use them around Damascus, 5 km from the (U.N.) committee which is investigating chemical weapons. Of course they are not so stupid as to do so," Muslim told Reuters.

At the time of the incident, U.N. experts were already in Syria to investigate three previous alleged chemical attacks dating from months ago.

Muslim's PYD, which has well-armed and effective militias, has clashed with Assad's forces as well as rebels, but has allowed both to move through its territories during the war.

Some rebels and rival Kurdish groups accuse it of having been close to the state, a position Muslim disputes. He said Kurdish areas the PYD controlled were under attack from al Qaeda-linked rebels.

Muslim suggested "some other sides who want to blame the Syrian regime, who want to show them as guilty and then see action" lay behind the chemical attack, which has led to speculation that Western countries will order a military response.

He said that if the U.N. inspectors found evidence Assad was not behind the gassing and the rebels were, "everybody would forget it".

"Who is the side who would be punished? Are they are going to punish the Emir of Qatar or the King of Saudi Arabia, or Mr. Erdogan of Turkey?" Qatar, Turkey and Saudi Arabia have all strongly condemned Assad and backed the rebels.

Kurdish militias have sought to consolidate their grip in northern Syria after exploiting the chaos of the civil war over the past year by seizing control of districts as Assad's forces focused elsewhere.

The PYD said in July it aimed to set up a transitional council and their emerging self-rule is starting to echo the autonomy of Kurds in neighboring KRG.

Muslim said he reassured officials during talks last month with Turkey's intelligence agency that the council was not a move to divide Syria - which would alarm Ankara, which is wary of deepening sectarian violence on its border.

Nonetheless, it highlights Syria's slow fragmentation into a Kurdish northeast, mainly government-held areas around Damascus, Homs and the Mediterranean, and a rebel swathe leading from Aleppo along the Euphrates Valley to i-rack.

(Editing by Alison Williams)

the SUN child
Member Avatar
ZAGROS-ARYAN

jjmuneer
27th August 2013 - 05:36 AM
Syria chemical attack undeniable, says John Kerry
The Kerrys having dinner with the Assads in 2009. xD
Attached to this post:
Attachments: BSnnm19CcAAYvCW.jpg (47.07 KB)

jjmuneer
Member Avatar
Merg û Şeref

the SUN child
27th August 2013 - 07:06 AM
jjmuneer
27th August 2013 - 05:36 AM
Syria chemical attack undeniable, says John Kerry
The Kerrys having dinner with the Assads in 2009. xD
Correction a 'diplomatically cautious dinner'. ;)

Fire
Member Avatar

Zlatan10
Lol. What's the problem about his statement??? I don't see any Pro Assad stance. The only thing Salih Muslim is doing is telling the truth which everyone knows. Anyone with a little bit knowledge and brain could tell you that the subhuman Terrorist monkeys aka FSA did this attack to provoke and summon an intervention from outside. Because otherwise they would never beat Assad. Since the beginning of this war the Terrorists tried everything what they can to provoke this intervention. They are also known to wear SAA clothes and commit crimes on civilians. Like Salih Muslim is saying. Assad would be very stupid if he had done this. He would commit suicide. I personally have not a zero doubt that the Terrorists did this.

Filthy Turks must be very happy now. They can smell their chance to attack Rojava with their army if an intervention will happen.

jjmuneer
Member Avatar
Merg û Şeref

^Very true, people don't seem to understand the full implications of a US led intervention in Syria, lets face it the USA is ignorant on the effects it will have on the Kurdish people in Rojava. Turkey will be able to double its efforts in supporting Al-Nusra or evne directly themselves intervening. It isn't a question of "supporting Assad", it is a question of tipping the balance of power too much in the favour of the FSA. As we know the FSA don't want Kurds to have autonomy at all.

Fire
Member Avatar

Turkey, like no other State is supporting an Intervention. Since the very beginning. Erdogan is making warpropaganda against Syria right from the first day. Just this fact shows us how friggin bad an intervention would be for us. Behind the shadow of the US and UK attacks against Assads Turkey would commit a big crime against Rojava. Either, as jjmuneer said with much more heavy support for the Nusra dogs or with attacks of themselves. They would take full advantage of that chaos.

the SUN child
Member Avatar
ZAGROS-ARYAN

Hevala min, be realistic! Turkey will never (dare) to attack Rojava, NEVER! How do you think USA, Israel and KRG will react? How do you think PKK in Northern Kurdistan will react? If Turkey will attack Rojava it will be a suicide.

Fire
Member Avatar

the SUN child
27th August 2013 - 07:54 AM
Hevala min, be realistic! Turkey will never (dare) to attack Rojava, NEVER! How do you think USA, Israel and KRG will react? How do you think PKK in Northern Kurdistan will react? If Turkey will attack Rojava it will be a suicide.
Heval, I'm just saying that Turkey wanted an intervention right from the very beginning. There is a reason for that because it will suit their antikurdish politics.

But,however , I agree. PKK will react then and this will be the end of the peaceprocess in NK which actually never was a peace process anyway but that is another topic.

Kurdistano
No Avatar

Tevger
Zlatan10
Have you source that UN dismissed it?

If not this was a retarded statement of Salih Muslim why the heck does he care about Assad? is he trying to give people who claim he is in alliance with Assad even more material?

Fire
Member Avatar

Why is it a retarded statement if Salih Muslim thinks that Assad would be stupid if he had done it and that it is more likely that FSA did it???
It's obvious anyway that FSA tries to summon an intervention, right from the first day. You don't even need a source for that. And apart from that I wouldn't give a damn about the fools who are talking about an alliance between PYD and Assad. Most of them are paranoid Turks who are also saying that PKK is supported by USA and Israel.

the SUN child
Member Avatar
ZAGROS-ARYAN

Kurdistano
27th August 2013 - 08:08 AM
Tevger
Have you source that UN dismissed it?

If not this was a retarded statement of Salih Muslim why the heck does he care about Assad? is he trying to give people who claim he is in alliance with Assad even more material?
Maybe he just want to avoid/prevent any retaliation from Assad and Alawite Arabs. Assad can do strange and horrible things before the last seconds of his defeat. At the last moment he can use all his chemical weapons against Sunni Arabs. So why should we make Assad angry at the first place if we know that he will be gone at the first place and that he can use chemical weapons against Kurds before he's gone. Nobody knows what Assad will do before they kill/capture him! When someone is in danger or under pressure, you'll never know what he might do, they might act strangely or dangerously. Why should we make enemies with Alawite Arabs, when we will need them after Assad is gone?

At this moment Salih Muslim is acting very smart, diplomatic and very future-oriented.
Edited by the SUN child, 27th August 2013 - 08:26 AM.

the SUN child
Member Avatar
ZAGROS-ARYAN

Fire
27th August 2013 - 08:07 AM
the SUN child
27th August 2013 - 07:54 AM
Heval, I'm just saying that Turkey wanted an intervention right from the very beginning. There is a reason for that because it will suit their antikurdish politics.

But,however , I agree. PKK will react then and this will be the end of the peaceprocess in NK which actually never was a peace process anyway but that is another topic.

The only thing what Turkey hopes is to create chaos between Rojava Kurds and Arabs and chaos among Kurds themselves. Non-PKK Kurds vs. PKK.

Fire
Member Avatar

Well, Erdogan is dreaming about a Neo Ottoman Empire. He wants an Islambond between Turks, Kurds and Arabs and he himself wants to be in the Sultan position. That's why this dog was so mad about Mursis end because Mursi was his man, his ideology , his partner. He would like to have Mursis everywhere.

But we have actually already discussed it in the other thread. The man is a snake, he will try what he can to commit damage on Kurds. I'm not saying we must be in fear. But we must be aware and careful, especially if an intervention happens.

Kurdistano
No Avatar

the SUN child
27th August 2013 - 08:22 AM
Kurdistano
27th August 2013 - 08:08 AM
Maybe he just want to avoid/prevent any retaliation from Assad and Alawite Arabs. Assad can do strange and horrible things before the last seconds of his defeat. At the last moment he can use all his chemical weapons against Sunni Arabs. So why should we make Assad angry at the first place if we know that he will be gone at the first place and that he can use chemical weapons against Kurds before he's gone. Nobody knows what Assad will do before they kill/capture him! When someone is in danger or under pressure, you'll never know what he might do, they might act strangely or dangerously. Why should we make enemies with Alawite Arabs, when we will need them after Assad is gone?

At this moment Salih Muslim is acting very smart, diplomatic and very future-oriented.
What? Why should Assad do anything if he holds his mouth shut up? What has he to do with this Incidence. But with this stupid statement he gave the Salafists a reason for retaliation.

He should just shut the f**k up and relaxed.

5 users reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News & updates · Next Topic »

Find more great themes at the Zathyus Network Resources