Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Share KSS on: Share to Facebook Post to my twitter!
Welcome to Kurdistan sky scrapers forum. Hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Western Kurdistan (Rojava) | Articles; All news related to WK etc...
Topic Started: 18th November 2012 - 07:31 PM (1,808,970 Views)
jjmuneer
Member Avatar
KSS Salar
Tevger
27th August 2013 - 12:58 AM
They will not intervene. It is not easy for them. This is not Libya or i-rack. This is Syria. Russia controls the air space and Assad has enough fire power to shoot down at least a couple of their air planes. They might even have enough fire power to sink some of their ships.
Exactly, if America intervenes,Russia will just intensify its support of Assad on a greater scale.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tevger
No Avatar
Salar
jjmuneer
27th August 2013 - 01:02 AM
Tevger
27th August 2013 - 12:58 AM
They will not intervene. It is not easy for them. This is not Libya or i-rack. This is Syria. Russia controls the air space and Assad has enough fire power to shoot down at least a couple of their air planes. They might even have enough fire power to sink some of their ships.
Exactly, if America intervenes,Russia will just intensify its support of Assad on a greater scale.
True. And considering that the UN investagation teams are saying rebels fired the chemicals weapons, it would be political suicide for USA/UK to intervene.
Posted Image

'' Don't touch me doctor! My death is necessary for the Kurds to wake up''

Fire
Member Avatar
Serheng
If they intervene they would risk a third World war.

ALAN
Member Avatar

Russian FM just announced that his country will not go to war with anyone over Syria
Russian Girenak Joseph, who visited Kirkuk in Kurdistan as a part of his tour throu the 1870 - 1873 AD, who published the results of his trip & his studies later in 1879, in the 4th volume in the Bulletin of the Caucasus department of the Royal Geographical Russian Society estimated Kirkuk's population as many as 12-50,000 people, & he emphasized that except 40 Christian families, the rest of the population were Kurds. As for The Turkmen & Arabs, they have not been already existed at the time.

Tevger
No Avatar
Salar
Maybe not third world war, since Russia will not intervene directly. They will probably just up their support of Assad more.
Posted Image

jjmuneer
Member Avatar
KSS Salar
ALAN
27th August 2013 - 01:10 AM
Russian FM just announced that his country will not go to war with anyone over Syria
Trust me Russia have had long relations with Syria, all the way since Assad's father. They aren't just going to walk away.

ALAN
Member Avatar

jj :rolleyes: you seem very passionate about Russia's support of Iran-irack-Syria triangle but i couldn't care less who wins i just want my Rojava safe, the hell with who rules Syria
Russian Girenak Joseph, who visited Kirkuk in Kurdistan as a part of his tour throu the 1870 - 1873 AD, who published the results of his trip & his studies later in 1879, in the 4th volume in the Bulletin of the Caucasus department of the Royal Geographical Russian Society estimated Kirkuk's population as many as 12-50,000 people, & he emphasized that except 40 Christian families, the rest of the population were Kurds. As for The Turkmen & Arabs, they have not been already existed at the time.

AlanJunior
No Avatar
Liberal

They may attack if a deal is struck with Russia not to strike latakia. I knew that there would not be a Peshmerga operation unless assad's air force was out of the question, now unless KRG can make a deal with the US to attack with them and take control over rojava we can kiss rojava goodbye.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kurdistano
No Avatar
Salar
ALAN
This

people really believe russia is going to start 3 world war for syria. if a joint force of US aand Europe attacks they won't do anything. We are not talking about firepower alone here, but economic power too.

Tevger
No Avatar
Salar
AlanJunior
27th August 2013 - 01:24 AM
They may attack if a deal is struck with Russia not to strike latakia. I knew that there would not be a peshmerga operation unless assads air force was out of the question, now unless KRG can make a deal with the us to attack with them and take control over rojava we can kiss rojava goodbye.
lol Oh God heval, have a little faith in our forces in Rojava and stop being an alarmist

Rojava did not start with the permission of USA. It will not end with it either. Have some faith in your own people first and foremost.
Edited by Tevger, 27th August 2013 - 01:32 AM.
Posted Image

Worldwar2boy
Member Avatar
Kurdistan, Yan Naman.
jjmuneer
27th August 2013 - 01:15 AM
ALAN
Trust me Russia have had long relations with Syria, all the way since Assad's father. They aren't just going to walk away.
lol.

Like I said before: Russia is a filthy backstabbing country, they are not to be trusted. Look now, they basically say we don't give a shizz about Assad and Syria anymore.

Just like how they dropped Republic of Mahabad like a stone.

THey are much much worse than Americans or any country in the West, the West at least intervenes and saves lives. I don't care that they do it for their own interests, what matters is that they actually safe people, while Russian pigs and other non-Western countries mainly backstab and kill and never do something positive - even if it is in their own interest.

USA &UK will intervene, probably France as well, and Russia won't do shizz.

It is better that YPG allows KRG in RIGHT THE f**k NOW because once Assad is gone, they might view the YPG as ''assadi collaborators'' and try to justify to attack them. YPG is digging its own grave if they continue with this policy, if they let KRG take over, nobody could use the assad collaborators excuse!!
biji kurd u kurdistan !!

ALAN
Member Avatar

aid collected in Darbandikhan

http://www.kurdiu.org/en/hawal/index.php?pageid=131403

AlanJunior
No Avatar
Liberal

Tevger
27th August 2013 - 01:29 AM
AlanJunior
They may attack if a deal is struck with Russia not to strike latakia. I knew that there would not be a peshmerga operation unless assads air force was out of the question, now unless KRG can make a deal with the us to attack with them and take control over rojava we can kiss rojava goodbye.
lol Oh God heval, have a little faith in our forces in Rojava and stop being an alarmist

Rojava did not start with the permission of USA. It will not end with it either. Have some faith in your own people first and foremost.
Bra min, if they attack assad and the KRG is out of the question expect a full fsa operation on the Pyg which I'm afraid we can't resist.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jjmuneer
Member Avatar
KSS Salar
ALAN
27th August 2013 - 01:16 AM
jj :rolleyes: you seem very passionate about Russia's support of Iran-irack-Syria triangle but i couldn't care less who wins i just want my Rojava safe, the hell with who rules Syria
I'm not, I'm just stating people are ignoring the long standing relationship bewteen Russia and Syria, Russia doesn't want to lose influence in the middle-east, so they aren't just going to hand it over to a bunch of Salafists. I think this is a bluff america is calling, but we will see in a few days time.

Alan be honest do you really think FSA is any better than Assad?

jjmuneer
Member Avatar
KSS Salar
Kaway Asngar
jjmuneer

Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
lol.

Like I said before: Russia is a filthy backstabbing country, they are not to be trusted. Look now, they basically say we don't give a shizz about Assad and Syria anymore.

Just like how they dropped Republic of Mahabad like a stone.

THey are much much worse than Americans or any country in the West, the West at least intervenes and saves lives. I don't care that they do it for their own interests, what matters is that they actually safe people, while Russian pigs and other non-Western countries mainly backstab and kill and never do something positive - even if it is in their own interest.

USA &UK will intervene, probably France as well, and Russia won't do shizz.

It is better that YPG allows KRG in RIGHT THE f**k NOW because once Assad is gone, they might view the YPG as ''assadi collaborators'' and try to justify to attack them. YPG is digging its own grave if they continue with this policy, if they let KRG take over, nobody could use the assad collaborators excuse!!
Well I was intially welcoming of a US intervention in Syria, in the hope of it assisting the Kurds, but as you can tell it will only give more power to TUkrey to aid Al-Nusra and attack Kurds. So I'm sceptical of the benefits.

the SUN child
Member Avatar
ZAGROS-ARYAN
From twitter account https://twitter.com/zaidbenjamin :

" #BREAKING: Joining the Syrian National Coalition has prompted differences between the Syrian Kurdish National Council elements - Source "

" #BREAKING: The Syrian National Coalition has not answer yet "even half of our demands" - Source at the Syrian National Council #Syria "

" #BREAKING: "There is no consensus among the Kurdish factions to join the SNC" - Source from the Syrian Kurdish National Council #Syria "

Azamat
Member Avatar
Pêşkar
I was under the impression that the FSA declared war on the Kurds and began participating in attacks by Nusra & ISIS.

What is all this bullshit with joining the SNC about?
Edited by Azamat, 27th August 2013 - 03:02 AM.

the SUN child
Member Avatar
ZAGROS-ARYAN
Azamat
27th August 2013 - 03:01 AM
I was under the impression that the FSA declared war on the Kurds and began participating in attacks by Nusra & ISIS.

What is all this bullshit with joining the SNC about?
I've got the feeling that SNC do realise that they’re missing the train and many opportunities. But I'm not sure how ' credible ' this twitter account is, maybe he's spreading lies/propaganda. But I do still follow him because he comes with pretty fresh ' updates '
Edited by the SUN child, 27th August 2013 - 03:07 AM.

Kurdistano
No Avatar
Salar
Kaway Asngar
jjmuneer

lol.

I wouldn't say that, Russia tried everything in their power to save Assad and they managed to hold him alive for over 2 years. But for any comes the moment to realize there is no more chance.

Worldwar2boy
Member Avatar
Kurdistan, Yan Naman.
Kurdistano
27th August 2013 - 03:13 AM
Kaway Asngar

I wouldn't say that, Russia tried everything in their power to save Assad and they managed to hold him alive for over 2 years. But for any comes the moment to realize there is no more chance.
russia did nothing
all they did was bluffing

this is the first time UK & USA talk about intervention, and Russia immediately backed off

I am sure if they talked about intervention (military) 2 years ago, Russia would have dropped Syria & Assad then instead of now

It was all a big bluff !
biji kurd u kurdistan !!

Kurdistano
No Avatar
Salar
Tevger
AlanJunior

If Britsh-US joined forces turn into NATO strike and Turkey takes part in it, This is indeed something to worry about. Hopefully the US-Britain will be the only forces interfere.

jjmuneer
Member Avatar
KSS Salar
Kurdistano
27th August 2013 - 05:32 AM
Tevger

If Britsh-US joined forces turn into NATO strike and Turkey takes part in it, This is indeed something to worry about. Hopefully the US-Britain will be the only forces interfere.
Do you really think they are going to actively put boots on the ground?

jjmuneer
Member Avatar
KSS Salar
Syria chemical attack undeniable, says John Kerry

Quote:

US Secretary of State John Kerry has condemned what he termed the "moral obscenity" of the Syrian government's use of chemical weapons against its own people.

He said footage of the alleged chemical weapons attack near Damascus was "real and compelling" and "undeniable".

He said President Barack Obama was considering a response.

It comes hours after UN chemical weapons inspectors came under attack near the Syrian capital.

The team was dispatched to five sites around Damascus where hundreds of people were reported to have been killed on Wednesday.

"What we saw in Syria last week should shock the conscience of the world. It defies any code of morality," Mr Kerry said in a televised statement on Monday.

The US administration had additional information about that attack that it would make public in the days ahead, he added.

He said the delay in allowing UN inspectors to the sites of the alleged chemical weapons attack were signs the Syrian government had something to hide.

"Attacking the area, shelling and systematically destroying evidence is not the behaviour of a government that has nothing to hide. The regime's belated decision to allow access is too late... to be credible," Mr Kerry said.

The Syrian government has denied launching any chemical attacks.

haha So they are going to intervene?

Zlatan10
No Avatar
Pêşrew
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE97P0Q520130826?irpc=932
what is wrong S Muslim? Whole world is against Assad .(except russia and iran). when will the Muslim understand it
Edited by Zlatan10, 27th August 2013 - 05:46 AM.

purearch72
No Avatar
Banned by member request
Ugh when was the last time he was even in rojhava I don't regard him or any pkk affiliate group heads as leaders.
Geliye Qasumlo
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News & updates · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the Zathyus Network Resources