Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Share KSS on: Share to Facebook Post to my twitter!
Welcome to Kurdistan sky scrapers forum. Hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Western Kurdistan (Rojava) | Articles; All news related to WK etc...
Topic Started: 18th November 2012 - 07:31 PM (1,034,572 Views)
Tevger
Member Avatar
Salar
Could Rojava be the platform that binds together Bashur and Bakur once and for all?

Posted Image

Protests in Wan, Mersin and Diyarbakr;

Posted Image

People from Efrin answer; We will not move anywhere!

Posted Image
<3
<3
<3
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ALAN
Member Avatar

Kerkuk governor visit aid collection centre in Kerkuk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gotPC8IgGkw
Attached to this post:
Attachments: image.jpg (136.73 KB)
Attachments: image.jpg (160.95 KB)
Russian Girenak Joseph, who visited Kirkuk in Kurdistan as a part of his tour throu the 1870 - 1873 AD, who published the results of his trip & his studies later in 1879, in the 4th volume in the Bulletin of the Caucasus department of the Royal Geographical Russian Society estimated Kirkuk's population as many as 12-50,000 people, & he emphasized that except 40 Christian families, the rest of the population were Kurds. As for The Turkmen & Arabs, they have not been already existed at the time.

ALAN
Member Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvUm8m5ezec
Russian Girenak Joseph, who visited Kirkuk in Kurdistan as a part of his tour throu the 1870 - 1873 AD, who published the results of his trip & his studies later in 1879, in the 4th volume in the Bulletin of the Caucasus department of the Royal Geographical Russian Society estimated Kirkuk's population as many as 12-50,000 people, & he emphasized that except 40 Christian families, the rest of the population were Kurds. As for The Turkmen & Arabs, they have not been already existed at the time.

ALAN
Member Avatar

turkmen of Hawler help Rojava, i wish Kerkuk turkmanistanis were the same :angry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppFByaxQwIk

ALAN
Member Avatar

And no sign of autonomy!? well we already have it but needs to be official.

ALAN
Member Avatar

The national conference committee that visited Rojava on claims of Massacres

Seems like there were no massacres after all, all photos posted were of arabs and the video that emerged was old and done by assad, and the committee say there were some 25 people that got killed in one go who were YPG fighters in Tal Aran, but final report will be handed over to KRG presidency

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYsGSI0F7FY

ALAN
Member Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRR127hXGV8

ALAN
Member Avatar

Rudaw is really serious with its map haha , do you think this is a Proper WK map? the report about the arabization of WK by installing the arab belt, which is now iran doing to EK in Kermashan isolating EK into 2 parts :angry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJSUHGk9Ivo

Kurdistano
No Avatar
Serdar
Tevger
26th August 2013 - 03:34 AM
the SUN child
26th August 2013 - 02:46 AM
Heval Tevger, what are you trying to say?
What I am trying to say is that these al qaeda people are usually portrayed as young and naive people who think they fight for Islam. That is a wrong picture. Maybe some of them really are young people who think they fight for Islam in some twisted way. But the majority of them are professionally trained by USA and Turkey to deliberately kill as many civilians as possible in the name of Islam. I doubt they are even Muslims to beginw with.
too much conspiracy in one sentence. Of course Erdogan is interest in portraying Islam as a danger while turning it's own country more Islamic. Sometimes you need to think twice before commenting my friend. The Jihadis are not doing something "unknown" to Wahabi Islam. Wahabis always behaved like this. In Saudi Arabia execution is still performed by beheading in public. If the family of the person can't pay money, the Person who beheads usually does it very slowly to give the convict more pain.

However I do agree, one reason why the US might be so passive is the purpose to show the population what Al Qaida is really about. What these Al Qaida thugs are currently doing in Syria and Rojava is 10 times better propaganda than any Western Documentation in TV.
Edited by Kurdistano, 26th August 2013 - 01:59 PM.

Kurdistano
No Avatar
Serdar
ALAN
26th August 2013 - 12:45 PM
The national conference committee that visited Rojava on claims of Massacres

Seems like there were no massacres after all, all photos posted were of arabs and the video that emerged was old and done by assad, and the committee say there were some 25 people that got killed in one go who were YPG fighters in Tal Aran, but final report will be handed over to KRG presidency

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYsGSI0F7FY
Heval that the videos were of Arabs or Kurds bombed by Assad is true but there are reports that Al Qaida kidnapped and killed civilians but they didn't took it on video. Why should say? They hide the bodies.

It is also a matter of fact that Al Qaida is chasing Kurds out of Tel Ebyad

Quote:

10,000 more Kurds displaced by force from Tel Abyad, the city is almost empty of Kurds

http://www.welati.info/nuce.php?ziman=ar&id=9541&niviskar=1&cure=3&kijan=

I also assume that allot of numbers are exaggerated but there is no doubt that Al Qaida is able to kill civilians.

Kurdistano
No Avatar
Serdar
When I first saw that video something caught my attention. The Guy at the left by 1:16 looks like a Kurd from Germany. His haircut is usual for Kurds in Germany. Than I realized he has a Western style tattoo on his arm. I have a strong feeling that he is from somewhere around Germany and joined Rojava.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H72-SYFsst4

Hayder-Kurdistani
Member Avatar
Cîdar Yekem
KNC joins the Syrian National Council
SNC agreed to recognize the Kurdish as the second biggest ethnic group in Syria and to rename the Syrian Arab Republic to simply Syrian Republic and they will discuss the issues of Kurds in Syria in the coming meetings

Worldwar2boy
Member Avatar
Kurdistan, Yan Naman.
ALAN
26th August 2013 - 12:51 PM
Rudaw is really serious with its map haha , do you think this is a Proper WK map? the report about the arabization of WK by installing the arab belt, which is now ian doing to EK in Kermashan isolating EK into 2 parts :angry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJSUHGk9Ivo
hint to the future map of kurdistan, i believe it reaches the sea on Rudaw's map, maybe KRG can make a deal with USA to secure piece of land, or with Europe for that matter.

Like they get 10% discount or something for the next 20 years :p
Quote:

- No friends, but the mountains.

Kurdistano
No Avatar
Serdar
ALAN
26th August 2013 - 12:51 PM
Rudaw is really serious with its map haha ,
All Kurds should be serious with it.

ALAN
Member Avatar

Quote:

10,000 more Kurds displaced by force from Tel Abyad, the city is almost empty of Kurds

i dont think they flee bcos they are been killed but they are afraid of the war so its a pre-caution but this is very bad as they leave arabs replace them, YPG MUST stop the flow of refugees leaving WK since then are the army of WK. and all i said i based on what one of the committee had said in that report. i was not part of the commitee heval :P

ALAN
Member Avatar

Quote:

Arabs are forced by al Nusra to settle in Kurdish houses

Sunday, 25 August 2013 22:09
hawarnews

NEWS CENTER– Media Center of YPG (People Defense Units) stated that in the last 48 hours 43 members of gang groups were killed and 4 armed vehicles destroyed in Çilaxa of Girkê Legê and Serêkaniyê.

“Gang groups wanted to attack from Til Xelef however our forces repulse them. In Til Xelef, 21 gangs were killed while 3 armed vehicles were destroyed by YPG fighters. In Til Elo 8, in Sefa 5, and in Girhok 9 members of the gang groups were killed.” the media center states.

It is also stated that none of YPG fighters lost their lives during the clashes.
Hawarnews

we must follow their steps immediately in Kerkuk, Mandali, Jalawla, and other kurdish areas in SK :angry

alasha
Member Avatar
Pêşrew
Is this arabization happening because of the lack of numbers of army we have in WK? if so then this is seriously time for peshmargha to go in to WK wheter PKK allowes it or not. We cant accept such risk of loosing more kurdish lands.
"If Turkey allows itself interfere in the matter of Kerkûk because of a few thousand Turkmen, we will do the same with regard to Diyarbakir (Amed) and other Kurdistani cities in Turkey because of 30 million Kurds." - Massoud Barzani

Kurdistano
No Avatar
Serdar
ALAN
26th August 2013 - 04:07 PM
Quote:

i dont think they flee bcos they are been killed but they are afraid of the war so its a pre-caution but this is very bad as they leave arabs replace them, YPG MUST stop the flow of refugees leaving WK since then are the army of WK. and all i said i based on what one of the committee had said in that report. i was not part of the commitee heval :P
Alan isn't Tel Aran still in Nusra control? So how could they investigate the area? Even if Nusra allowed it to them, I doubt that they showed them anything.

Kurdistano
No Avatar
Serdar
Quote:

Britain to join forces with America & launch military action against #Syria within days
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10265765/Navy-ready-to-launch-first-strike-on-Syria.html

Kurdistano
No Avatar
Serdar
If this is true, and the thing settles. PYD fucked up. They control nowhere near the Sea, They don't even controll Til Ebyad anymore to connect the rest of Rojava.

YPG need to hurry.

jjmuneer
Member Avatar
Payerdar
Kurdistano
26th August 2013 - 10:26 PM
If this is true, and the thing settles. PYD fucked up. They control nowhere near the Sea, They don't even controll Til Ebyad anymore to connect the rest of Rojava.

YPG need to hurry.
It isn't true, it is just fear mongering from the west.

ALAN
Member Avatar

Kurdistano
26th August 2013 - 09:25 PM
ALAN
26th August 2013 - 04:07 PM
Alan isn't Tel Aran still in Nusra control? So how could they investigate the area? Even if Nusra allowed it to them, I doubt that they showed them anything.
Yes it is they interviewed some people that were in Tal Aran who fled to YPG controlled areas.

Tevger
Member Avatar
Salar
Kurdistano
26th August 2013 - 01:50 PM
Tevger
26th August 2013 - 03:34 AM

Quoting limited to 2 levels deepdeliberately kill as many civilians as possible in the name of Islam. I doubt they are even Muslims to beginw with.
too much conspiracy in one sentence. Of course Erdogan is interest in portraying Islam as a danger while turning it's own country more Islamic. Sometimes you need to think twice before commenting my friend. The Jihadis are not doing something "unknown" to Wahabi Islam. Wahabis always behaved like this. In Saudi Arabia execution is still performed by beheading in public. If the family of the person can't pay money, the Person who beheads usually does it very slowly to give the convict more pain.

However I do agree, one reason why the US might be so passive is the purpose to show the population what Al Qaida is really about. What these Al Qaida thugs are currently doing in Syria and Rojava is 10 times better propaganda than any Western Documentation in TV.
Heval, people do not care inside Turkey. Erdogan just wants to win the elections. As long as he shows ''r4bia'' sign and cry for the egyptians, the Turks will fall like little lambs into his dirty fake play and fall for his crocodile tears. Turks are not educated people. Especially not AKP Turks. They do not care what Erdogan does beyond the turkish borders. or in fact, they are not educated enough to understand the politics of middle east. Erdogan can still try to promote Islam there while training Al qaeda beyong the borders. as long as people do not know about it.
<3
<3
<3

jjmuneer
Member Avatar
Payerdar
Kurdistano
26th August 2013 - 10:13 PM
Quote:

Britain to join forces with America & launch military action against #Syria within days
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10265765/Navy-ready-to-launch-first-strike-on-Syria.html
They won't and I don't believe for one minute this "intervention" will benefit the Kurds in anway. It is likely going to further Al-Nusra and the Turkish goals in Syria of re-establishing a Neo-Ottoman empire.

Tevger
Member Avatar
Salar
They will not intervene. It is not easy for them. This is not Libya or i-rack. This is Syria. Russia controls the air space and Assad has enough fire power to shoot down at least a couple of their air planes. They might even have enough fire power to sink some of their ships.
<3
<3
<3

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News & updates · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the Zathyus Network Resources