Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Share KSS on: Share to Facebook Post to my twitter!
Welcome to Kurdistan sky scrapers forum. Hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Halabja poison gas attack 16/3/1988
Topic Started: 4th December 2012 - 10:14 PM (19,102 Views)
FeyliKurd
Member Avatar
Serheng
Yes but remember, Sweden didn't have any pressure to recognize this as genocide, since they were not involved in this crime against us. Yet, they decided to help us in our cause, and they also urged other countries to do so. This is the main reason why Britain also recognized it, so we should be really grateful towards the Swedes for helping our cause. :)

Countries like France, Britain and the US however, were somehow involved in these crimes because they were the ones sold those weapons to Saddam. Those countries are also to held responsible for preventing a independent Kurdish state, by dividing our country to Turkey, i-rack, Iran and Syria. Now what you should ask yourself is, why haven't the French or US government recognized Anfal as genocide?

And to those of you who consider the US to be our biggest ally, I strongly recomend you all read this:

Quote:

U.S. Stance on Halabja

Writer Joost R. Hiltermann has said the United States government and U.S. State Department was particularly important in helping their then ally the Saddam Hussein government in avoiding any serious censure for the campaign and in particular the attack on rebels and civilians in the city of Halabja. Hiltermann writes; "The deliberate American prevarication on Halabja was the logical, although probably undesired, outcome of a pronounced six-year tilt toward i-rack, seen as a bulwark against the perceived threat posed by Iran's zealous brand of politicized Islam."[21]
Edited by FeyliKurd, 26th March 2013 - 06:13 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Xoybun
Member Avatar
Serok
Still, Sweden is the reason PKK is listed as a terror org. Sweden was the first one...
Biji Xoybunism!

Her biji Serok Simko Shikak - The very first Kurdish Nationalist to rise against oppression in Kurdistan!

Martyred by the savage enemies of Kurdistan!

BIJI PDKI-THE ONLY CLEAN PARTY IN KURDISTAN
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

FeyliKurd
Member Avatar
Serheng
Are you sure about this heval? According to wiki, Sweden do not recognize PKK as terrorists. Well, at least not officially.
Quote:

The PKK is listed as a terrorist organization internationally by the following states: Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan Canada, i-rack, Iran, France, Germany, Netherlands, Kazakhstan, Moldova,[119] New Zealand, Philippines, Syria, Turkey, United Kingdom, and United States
Edited by FeyliKurd, 27th March 2013 - 03:12 AM.

Xoybun
Member Avatar
Serok
Sweden was the first one. PKK killed their own former-members in Sweden.
Biji Xoybunism!

Her biji Serok Simko Shikak - The very first Kurdish Nationalist to rise against oppression in Kurdistan!

FeyliKurd
Member Avatar
Serheng
Dlovan
27th March 2013 - 03:45 AM
Do you have any sources or info about this? Because I can't find anything.

Dalaho
Member Avatar
Têkoşer
Dlovan
27th March 2013 - 03:45 AM
You mean Olof Palme, sorry but that's just bullshit.

"Gerchi tuishy ranjaroiy u hesrat u derdm amen
qat le des am chaxa sepla nabazm mardem amen
mn le zenjir u tanaf u dar u band bakem(tirs) niya
letletm kan, bemkojin, heshta dalem Kurdm amen"

Xoybun
Member Avatar
Serok
Yes, my father. He lived here when it happened. If you guys know where medborgarplatsen is, it happened there, in public. Anyway, he said before those executions PKK was not seen as a terror org. But then, out of a sudden, Sweden decides that PKK is a terror org. And Olof Palme deserved his death, bastard wanted to deport all Kurds from NK back to Occupied Kurdistan. Even innocent people.
Biji Xoybunism!

FeyliKurd
Member Avatar
Serheng
Dlovan
27th March 2013 - 07:20 AM
Yes, my father. He lived here when it happened. If you guys know where medborgarplatsen is, it happened there, in public. Anyway, he said before those executions PKK was not seen as a terror org. But then, out of a sudden, Sweden decides that PKK is a terror org. And Olof Palme deserved his death, bastard wanted to deport all Kurds from NK back to Occupied Kurdistan. Even innocent people.
Do you live in Sweden, have you ever been to Sweden? Because you're full of bullshit. Olof Palme wanted to deport all northern Kurds? Lol in fact a lot of Kurds immigrate to Sweden during Olof Palme, a lot of other immigrants as well. Olof Palme was a supporter of Multiculturalism and he was against all forms of racism, that's why a lot of swedes hate him. It doesn't make any sence at all that he wanted to deport Kurds.
Edited by FeyliKurd, 27th March 2013 - 07:47 AM.

Xoybun
Member Avatar
Serok
Ok, not all, but many.
"Regeringen Olof Palme tog då beslut om att utvisa flera kurder, men då det inte gick att skicka tillbaka dem till Turkiet med tanke på vad som kunde hända med dem där, fick de istället kommunarrest." wiki
Biji Xoybunism!

Xoybun
Member Avatar
Serok
Currently I live in Sweden, and it is the last place I want to be in, in this freezing hell. Luckily, it is my last year here :D:D:D
Biji Xoybunism!

Xoybun
Member Avatar
Serok
And...my father's claim was only about Sweden seeing PKK as a terror organization, not about Olof.
Biji Xoybunism!

FeyliKurd
Member Avatar
Serheng
Dlovan
27th March 2013 - 07:51 AM
Currently I live in Sweden, and it is the last place I want to be in, in this freezing hell. Luckily, it is my last year here :D:D:D
I can't argue with you about the Swedish weather. Fully agree. haha

ALAN
Member Avatar

Kurdish officer in I-racki airforce: "the turkmen pilot killed who was by Saddam was not because he refused to bomb halabja, he did bomb Halabja, but the reason he was killed was he was caught spying for turkey"
Attached to this post:
Attachments: image.jpg (36.14 KB)
Russian Girenak Joseph, who visited Kirkuk in Kurdistan as a part of his tour throu the 1870 - 1873 AD, who published the results of his trip & his studies later in 1879, in the 4th volume in the Bulletin of the Caucasus department of the Royal Geographical Russian Society estimated Kirkuk's population as many as 12-50,000 people, & he emphasized that except 40 Christian families, the rest of the population were Kurds. As for The Turkmen & Arabs, they have not been already existed at the time.

ALAN
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Russian Girenak Joseph, who visited Kirkuk in Kurdistan as a part of his tour throu the 1870 - 1873 AD, who published the results of his trip & his studies later in 1879, in the 4th volume in the Bulletin of the Caucasus department of the Royal Geographical Russian Society estimated Kirkuk's population as many as 12-50,000 people, & he emphasized that except 40 Christian families, the rest of the population were Kurds. As for The Turkmen & Arabs, they have not been already existed at the time.

Tevger
Member Avatar
Salar
This is truly amazing. The two girls that became a symbol og Halabja genocide through an old picture have now grown up and returned to Halabja. Two very beautiful young ladies.

Posted Image
Posted Image

ALAN
Member Avatar

my girl cousin and her kids at Halabja monument 25-4-2013
Attached to this post:
Attachments: image.jpg (57.41 KB)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Quote Post Goto Top

ALAN
Member Avatar

Scottish legislator: ‘I wanted the whole world to know I love the Kurdish people’

Posted Image

Glasgow, Scotland - At a recent session in the Scottish Parliament to discuss the Kurdish genocide, Scottish Labour Party member Hanzala Malik appeared in traditional Kurdish clothes. In this interview with Rudaw he explains that the Scottish Parliament has given the Kurdish people the maximum support it can within its powers. Malik was elected as a member of the Scottish Parliament for the Glasgow region in May 2011, and is also Vice Convener of the Europe and External Relations Committee in the Scottish Parliament

Rudaw: How is the stance of the Scottish Parliament on the Kurdish Genocide?

Hanzala Malik: There have been two motions, two visits, to Parliament by the Scottish Kurdish community -- and of course the debate -- all of which will go a long way to remind people of the Anfal campaign and stimulate discussion as to how to take this forward. I have had a meeting with the minister of external relations on the issue and he will find out how to take this to the UN from the Scottish Parliament’s view. The Scottish government is a regional government like the KRG (Kurdistan Regional Government) and we do not directly have a foreign policy remit. However, the Scottish Parliament has given the Kurdish people the most support it can within its powers, and the Parliament welcomed the 2005 Hague decision that formally recognized the 1988 attacks as genocide. This Parliament joins the UK, Norwegian and Swedish parliaments in doing so.

Rudaw: What do you think is the reason that other countries do not recognize the Kurdish genocide?

Hanzala Malik: There are many reasons for not recognizing the genocide. The view of many governments is that it is not for a government to decide whether or not genocide has been committed, as this is a complex legal question. Where an international judicial body finds a crime to have been genocide, however, this will often play an important part in whether a government will recognize one as such. When a government does recognize that genocide has taken place, then this leads to many more questions about what actions could have been taken to prevent these acts.

Rudaw: Who was behind taking the issue of Kurdish genocide to the Scottish Parliament?

Hanzala Malik: I have been working with the Kurdish community in Glasgow as well as in Kurdistan for some years now, and with the help of Scottish Kurdish people we managed to put this event in place.

Rudaw: Did the Kurdistan Regional Government help at all?

Hanzala Malik: The KRG were not directly involved in this event. However, the meeting and debate came at the end of more than a year of work, raising awareness of the Anfal Campaign and the impact it has had on the Kurdish people, which was undertaken in conjunction with the Kurdistan Regional Government office in London and the Westminster All Party Parliamentary Group on Kurdistan. The KRG’s UK representatives have done excellent work with me on a number of issues, visits, and last but not least, meeting with the First Minister and Senior Ministers. I am looking forward to working much more closely with them in the next year.

Rudaw: Do you have Kurdish friends?

Hanzala Malik: I have many fine friends and am making many more as time goes on. I have been working to support the Kurdish people in Glasgow over the past 10 years, when many of them arrived seeking asylum and having lost everything. I am happy to say the community has become established and is prospering.

Rudaw: What is your message for the Kurdish people?

Hanzala Malik: Even though others are reluctant to admit they failed to protect you in the past, I feel we must learn by our mistakes so we don’t make such errors ever again. And the people of Kurdistan see that lessons have indeed been learned and people around the world do care.

I decided to wear the (Kurdish) clothes only on special occasions. This (parliamentary session on Kurdish genocide) is one of the most special occasions, and I wanted the whole world to know that I love the Kurdish people. They are my friends and I want to share their history with all, to know of the horrors they went through.

Rudaw: What did the other MPs think when they saw you with an outfit that belongs to another nation?

Hanzala Malik: Many were surprised and asked questions about it and I was honored to explain where the clothes came from and what they meant to me. MPS appreciated the gesture and agreed with me that we must help address this issue properly through the UN.

http://www.krg.org/a/d.aspx?l=12&a=47239

ALAN
Member Avatar

Reporter who witnessed Saddam Hussein’s use of chemical weapons against the Kurds dies

Richard Beeston, who has died aged 50, was a highly-acclaimed foreign correspondent for The Times, reporting from many of the world’s most dangerous trouble spots in a career spanning nearly 30 years.
His first posting was to Beirut, where he reported on the Lebanese civil war of the 1980s, and returned to the Middle East nearly a decade later to become the paper’s correspondent in Jerusalem. More recently, he was in the region again, reporting on the uprising in Syria against the Assad regime.

As a foreign reporter, his early assignments included the Iran-Iraq war, and in March 1988 he witnessed Saddam Hussein’s use of chemical weapons against the Kurds of South Kurdistan (KRG). Some 5,000 people, mainly women and children, were killed in the small market town of Halabja, the worst hit, when Iraqi aircraft dropped nerve agents and mustard gas.

“Like figures unearthed in Pompeii, the victims of Halabja were killed so quickly that their corpses remained in suspended animation,” Beeston reported. “There was the plump baby whose face, frozen in a scream, stuck out from under the protective arm of a man, away from the open door of a house that he never reached.

“Nearby, a family of five who had been sitting in their garden eating lunch was cut down — the killer gas not even sparing the family cat, or the birds in the tree which littered the well-kept lawn.”

“Even by Saddam’s ruthless standards the massacre broke new boundaries,” Beeston remembered. “Yet what was more shocking was the cynical response of the West. The US attempted to blame this crime on Iran. Britain carried on business as usual with the regime in Baghdad. Saddam was shielded from any meaningful punishment.”

Richard Beeston, born February 18 1963, died May 19 2013
Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk
Attached to this post:
Attachments: 01132352013_cancersup__136417c.jpg (50.46 KB)

ALAN
Member Avatar

Another evidence to nail irack to compensate Halabja for ever! at 3:22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5Jt9iCRY7w

Worldwar2boy
Member Avatar
Kurdistan, Yan Naman.
A L A N
23rd May 2013 - 10:46 PM
“Yet what was more shocking was the cynical response of the West. The US attempted to blame this crime on Iran. Britain carried on business as usual with the regime in Baghdad. Saddam was shielded from any meaningful punishment.”

Richard Beeston, born February 18 1963, died May 19 2013
Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk
Sick politics like this make me happy the West got fucked and millions of them died during World War 2. We all have to remember those deaths of course, but they ignored Halabja right when it happened.
Quote:

- No friends, but the mountains.

Qandil
Member Avatar
Salar
Obama nominates Samantha Power as the new US ambassador to the UN. She's a strong advocate for recognition of the Kurdish Genocide.

Hopefully she can contribute to get the UN to recognize the genocide, but I doubt it.
I'm watching ya'll!

Posted Image

jjmuneer
Member Avatar
Payerdar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux2ez7TPxVw

jjmuneer
Member Avatar
Payerdar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azeQt9Tz0Ow

Qandil
Member Avatar
Salar
France: Two Companies Which Have Sold Chemical Bombs to Saddam are Tried

Today June 10, 2013, two French companies are tried in the Supreme Court of France due to selling chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein’s former regime of i-rack.

Luqman Abdulqader, head of Halabja Victims’ Association, has told PUKmedia that they have gotten documents proving that two French companies have sold chemical weapons to the former regime of i-rack, and Saddam Hussein used these weapons in the terrible process of genocide of Halabja in 1988.

Mr. Abduqader also praised the role of international lawyers who have helped them collecting documents proving these companies helped Saddam’s regime.

Source: http://pukmedia.com/EN/EN_Direje.aspx?Jimare=5366
I'm watching ya'll!

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Genocides against kurdish nation · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Find more great themes at the Zathyus Network Resources